Is there anything more summery than a backyard bubble party? We think not! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, hosting a play date, or just looking for something fun to do on a sunny day, bubbles are always a good idea.
What is Bubble Party?
Bubble Party is a unique event that is perfect for all ages. It is an interactive experience that is full of fun and excitement. Guests will enjoy creating their own bubbles, blowing them around, and popping them. There will also be plenty of games and activities to keep everyone entertained. Bubble Party is the perfect way to celebrate any occasion, whether it is a birthday, graduation, or just a fun get-together.
Here are some tips for throwing the ultimate backyard bubble party:
1. Make your own bubble solution.
2. Set up a DIY bubble station.
3. Get the whole neighborhood involved.
4. Keep the bubbles going all day long.
5. Serve up some fun bubble-themed snacks.
Make Your Own Bubble Solution
The first step to throwing a successful backyard bubble party is to make your own bubble solution. This way, you can control the ingredients and make sure that your bubbles are extra strong.
There are lots of recipes out there for homemade bubble solutions, but we like this one from PBS Kids:
1 cup water
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup dish soap
1. Combine water, corn syrup, and dish soap in a bowl or jar.
2. Stir until the ingredients are combined.
3. Pour the solution into your bubble containers and get ready to blow some bubbles!
Set Up a DIY Bubble Station
Now that you have your bubble solution, it’s time to set up a DIY bubble station. This is where your guests can come to fill up their own bubble containers and get blowing!
To set up your station, you’ll need:
- Bubble solution
- Various sizes of bubble wands
- Containers for the bubble solution
- A table or surface to put everything on
Set up your station in a central location so that everyone can easily access it. If you have a lot of guests, you might want to set up a few stations around the yard.
Get the Whole Neighborhood Involved
One of the best things about a backyard bubble party is that it’s the perfect opportunity to get the whole neighborhood involved. Send out invitations to all of your neighbors and make sure to include a bubble wand for each family.
Then, set up your stations and let the fun begin! Not only will your guests have a blast, but you’ll also get to meet some new people.
Keep the Bubbles Going All Day Long
The key to a successful backyard bubble party is to keep the bubbles going all day long. This can be tricky, especially if you have young children who are bound to get tired after a few minutes of blowing bubbles.
Bubble blowing tips:
- Use a variety of bubble wands for different effects.
- Try blowing bubbles into bubbles for even more fun.
- Dip your wand in the bubble solution, then blow to create giant bubbles.
- Have a blowing contest to see who can blow the most bubbles.
- Use a hula-hoop to make giant bubbles.
- Add food coloring to the bubble solution for colored bubbles.
Serve Up Some Fun Bubble-Themed Snacks
No backyard bubble party is complete without some fun snacks. After all, what’s a party without food?
Here are a few ideas for tasty treats that will fit right in at your backyard bash:
- Bubble gum
- Cotton candy
- Bubble tea
- cupcakes with frosting that looks like bubbles
Whatever you serve, make sure to have plenty of snacks on hand so that everyone can refuel after a long day of blowing bubbles.
Foam Parties: The Ultimate in Fun
If you’re looking for something even crazier than a backyard bubble party, why not try a foam party? Foam parties are all the rage right now, and they’re the perfect way to take your summer parties to the next level.
All you need for a foam party is a foam machine or foam cannon and some bubble solution. Then, just let the foam fly! Your guests will have a blast running and playing in the fluffy stuff.
Just add some tips for having a successful foam party:
- Make sure to have plenty of bubble solution on hand. You’ll need a lot!
- Set up your foam machine in a central location so that everyone can enjoy the fun.
- Keep things safe by making sure that there is plenty of room for everyone to play.
- Have some towels on hand for when things start to get messy.
A backyard bubble party is a perfect way to celebrate summer. With a bit of planning, you can throw a bash that your guests will be talking about for years to come.
A backyard bubble party is a perfect way to celebrate summer. Now that you know how to throw the ultimate backyard bubble party, it’s time to start planning your own. Invite your friends, set up your DIY bubble station, and get ready to have some fun in the sun. With a little preparation, you may stage a party that your guests will be talking about for years.