Looking to add some excitement and fun backyard Halloween games? Look no further than fun Halloween party games! These festive activities are a great way to entertain guests of all ages and keep the party spirit alive. Whether you’re planning a spooky scavenger hunt, a classic halloween party games with twist, or even a pumpkin-themed bowling match, there’s something for everyone.
10 Spooky and Fun Backyard Halloween Games for All Ages
Looking to add some excitement and entertainment to your backyard halloween games party? Look no further! I’ve got a list of fun and spooky DIY Halloween game ideas that will keep your guests entertained for hours. From classic outdoor halloween games with a Halloween twist to creative fun halloween games, there’s something for everyone.
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt: Create a thrilling hunt by hiding plastic spiders, ghost cutouts, or candy corn around your backyard with this classic halloween party game. Divide the kids into teams and give them clues to find the hidden items. The team with the most points wins!
- Pumpkin Bowling: Set up a makeshift bowling alley using mini pumpkins as pins and an orange balloon as the bowling ball. Line up the ghostly pins and let the kids take turns knocking them down.
- Witch Hat Ring Toss: Place witch hats on the ground at varying distances and have players toss rubber rings onto them. The closer they get to landing on top of a hat, the more points they earn.
- Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe: Draw a tic-tac-toe grid on a large piece of paper or use tape to create one on the ground, then use small pumpkins or candy pieces as markers for an exciting game of tic-tac-toe with a Halloween twist.
- Eyeball Pong: Fill several cups with water and place plastic eyeballs in each cup. Arrange the cups in a triangle shape at each end of a table or surface, similar to beer pong but without alcohol involved! Players take turns bouncing ping pong balls into their opponent’s cups – if they get it in, their opponent must drink up!
- Freeze Dance Monster Mash: Play some spooky tunes and have everyone dance until the music stops with classic halloween games. When it does, everyone must freeze like statues in their scariest pose! Any movement means elimination from the game. The last one standing wins.
- Halloween Bingo: Download and bingo printable Halloween games and hand them out to your guests. Use candy corn or small toys as markers, and shout out spooky words instead of numbers as you play.
- Toilet Paper Mummy Wrap: Divide kids into pairs and give each team a roll of toilet paper. One person becomes the mummy while the other wraps them up in toilet paper to create a spooky mummy costume. The team that finishes first wins!
- Ghostly Freeze Tag: Play a traditional fun game of freeze tag but with a Halloween twist – instead of just freezing, players must strike their scariest ghost pose when tagged. They can only be unfrozen by another player who does their best “boo!”
- Mummy Wrap Relay Race: Divide kids into two groups and give each team rolls of toilet paper or streamers. One player from each team becomes the mummy while their teammates race against the clock to wrap them up like true mummies.These DIY backyard halloween games are perfect for kids of all ages, from younger ones to older ones who still enjoy some festive fun. They require minimal supplies, most of which you may already have on hand or can easily find at an affordable price.So go ahead and choose your backyard halloween games to make your next Halloween party a memorable one filled with laughter, excitement, and spooktacular fun!